CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, 21 June 2009

Lately In My Life`

20th of june.
kb carnival_
quite fun tat day
many frds n my [Aiya] sister got go too``
aft tht me n frds took a bus n having lunch in
记得吃``
night time i stay at winshen home v 2 frds_
we ate 2 time's dinner at winshen home
both also by delivery service``
^^
1:奶油鸡饭 < DAMN NICE
2:MC.D
All of us Full until almost Vomit


________



21th of june,
aft back frm winshen home_
thn we straight go D.N.A Restaurant having lunch v frds
aft that go summersurf..
night time go jusco..
thn go kb pasar malam_
1 of my frd saw me at pasar malam` * i dint saw her
unfortunately i dint bring my hp_
at home charging battery``
so..
ps ya` *CHING
><


_________



N THX TO TJF FOR HELPING ME PRINT MY PROJECT PHOTO'S


_________


Recently,
I'm Using English
To Update Myblog
x)
kaka~
Dunno why neh~

0 comments: